- I’m telling the office that I’m trapped on a runaway hot air balloon. But, I’m really just going to be hiding in this box under my desk.
- Who hasn’t misplaced a kid in a giant homemade balloon? It’s not like you can say, ‘Hey storm, I can’t chase you, I have to watch this kid.’
- I keep thinking about that time I got sick at school and my mom brought me to the local news station to vomit on TV, twice.
- I guess my parents don’t love me enough to pretend I was trapped on a runaway hot air balloon so I could throw up in front of Meredith Vieira.
- Jon and Kate have eight kids and they never once let them go hot air ballooning on their own. Jon probably would, for a cool Ed Hardy tee.